The National Sexual Violence Resource Center (NSVRC), PreventConnect/California Coalition Against Sexual Assault (PreventConnect/CALCASA) and the National Alliance to End Sexual Violence (NAESV) have established a new partnership (The National Partners) in order to increase visibility of, and access to, sexual violence prevention expertise. This initiative has received seed funding from the National Football League (NFL) to coordinate prevention, policy, and messaging efforts; establish a presence in the Washington, DC metro area; and to award grants to advance a variety of promising practices and policies that can be replicated.
To fund promising practices or policies that are replicable and that:
- improve the response to victims of sexual violence;
- reduce the likelihood of perpetration of sexual violence; or
- strengthen communities’ capacity to create safe environments
- Services or advocacy for people who have been sexually victimized
- Strategies for reducing the likelihood of people to sexually offend
- Organizational, systemic, or community-level prevention strategies
501(c)3 organizations who have experience with addressing and/or preventing sexual violence.
Deadline for Intent to Submit form: January 22, 2016
We are now inviting brief descriptions as the first step in the application process.
Access to the Intent to Submit form.
Additional Information: including grant announcement, guidelines, application, and frequently asked questions